Monday, August 19, 2013

Whose a workout queen.

During the past year I have gained an extra 10 kilos. It is amazing how this weight creeps up on you without you even realising it.

I remember feeling totally sexy and beautiful the one moment and then I walked past a mirror on day and I was like "hell no"!. I know there is nothing wrong with being voluptuous but my body although curvy, will always tell the truth. There is a difference between being voluptuous and over weight so believe me when I say that I am the latter.

Working out is difficult when you have small kids but it is not impossible.  You just have to be willing to make some sacrifices when changing your life.

I dug up my sports bra, my sneakers and blew some dust off my elliptical trainer.

Getting up even earlier than what I do already is definitely a challenge but I really want to take control back over my body.

Do not be freaked out by the feeling of death on day one of exercising.  You will eventually get stronger and it will become as second nature as brushing your teeth.

The only problem I have with loosing weight is my love for food and it is perhaps because I love to cook as well.

It is just going to have to be a balance without overwhelming my mind and my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment