Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm such a breakfast nerd

I love breakfast and actually look forward to it at night.  Going to sleep is so much fun just knowing I will be waking up to a yummy breakfast. 

Ok that might have been a tad bit overly dramatic but I do love me some yummy breakfast.

Being on this healthy venture as off late I have been trying new things. 

A converted bread addict I came across these Finn crisps which are really low in calories and for me makes a good substitute to my two slices of morning toast.

I have them with some of nature's butter (avocado) and either egg whites or one scrambled egg and I have to say yummers!

You should try it and besides a packet of Finn crisps does not go stale as quickly as a loaf of bread.  Yeah I don't know why I said that but it popped into my head so there you go.

Anyway its time for me to do a load of washing now so happy days are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment